General terms and conditions for competitions and other events supported by the LEGO Group
All entries to competitions where prizes are provided by the LEGO Group must abide by the LEGO Brand Values, and similar to entries to LEGO Ideas, your entry must specifically exclude:
- Politics and political symbols, campaigns, or movements
- Religious references including symbols, buildings, or people
- Sex, nudity, drugs, or smoking
- Alcohol in any present day situation
- Swearing or profanity
- Death, killing, blood, terrorism, horror, or torture
- First-person shooter video games
- Warfare or war vehicles in any modern or present-day situation, or national war memorials
- Large or human-scale weapons or weapon replicas of any kind, including swords, knives, guns, sci-fi or fantasy blasters, etc.
- Racism, bullying, or cruelty to real life animals
Entry is open to worldwide followers of Blockwarts, including on Facebook, except for residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winners will be announced both on the blog and contacted directly. In the event of a shipping address not being provided in less than seven days from notification, then the prize will be redrawn.
If for any reasons there is no mail service to the country at reasonable rates (for example due to COVID-19 restrictions), delivery of the prizes will be delayed till such services become available again.
Apart from the conditions above, it is worth clarifying the ownership of any submitted images remain with the original artists, however if they are shared as part of a competition entry, you are giving permission for the image to be reposted (with appropriate attribution) on Blockwarts and its social media pages.