LEGO Harry Potter 71028 Collectible Minifigures Series 2
With a release date of 1 September, we have now finally got official high resolution pictures of the new LEGO Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures Series 2. They look absolutely amazing. Which ones are your favorites?
As the figures have been available in some stores already, I’ve previously described what we will get. Good photos weren’t available back then, but have now been posted by LEGO.
Below are the official photos of the figures, each covering a pair of figures.
Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter
- Ginny Weasley with ice cream in cocktail glass (new part) from Slughorn’s Christmas party
- Harry Potter with Advanced Portion Making book (new printed part)
Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley
- Hermione Granger with glass of butterbeer (new part)
- Ron Weasley with glass of butterbeer (new part)
Fred and George Weasley
- Fred Weasley with suitcase used to run their gambling booth during the Triwizard Tournament (new printed part on the inside)
- George Weasley with Marauders map (new printed part)
Griphook and Bellatrix Lestrange
- Griphook with Sword of Gryffindor (new part) and key to Gringott’s vaults
- Bellatrix Lestrange in Azkaban prisoner dress with handcuffs and prisoner number (new printed part)
Kingsley Shacklebolt and Albus Dumbledore
- Kingsley Shacklebolt with broom
- Professor Albus Dumbledore with his phoenix Fawkes (new part)
Moaning Myrtle and Luna Lovegood
- Moaning Myrtle with Tom Riddle’s diary (new printed part, including diary text)
- Luna Lovegood with her lion head hat (new part)
Neville Longbottom and Pomona Sprout
- Neville Longbottom with the Monster Book of Monsters (new part)
- Professor Pomona Sprout with grown-up mandrake (new printed part) in pot
Lily and James Potter
- Lily Potter with baby Harry (new printed part)
- James Potter with photo of Lily and James (new printed part)
I really love all this figures, supplementing what we have got previously very well. My previous post describe where in the story the figures belong and covers the new parts in more detail. As I get my hands of a set, I’ll revisit this and post a full review in more detail.
Till then, Build the Magic!