There have been plenty of rumours and speculation about a new Harry Potter Collectable Minifigure (CMF) series 2 to come in 2020. It would be awesome if true, and in my excitement I created a “wish list” as per my post last year. In the last day, we have seen some more substantial rumours, for example as reported by The Brick Fan, suggesting an official reveal (should it be true) may come soon.
It is suggested that the series will be out in September and contain 16 different figures to collect. Among those will be:
- Professor Sprout with grown up Mandrake
- Neville Longbottom with the Book of monsters
- Luna Lovegood with lion hat
- Bellatrix Lestrange (prison outfit)
- Harry Potter with Advanced portion making book
- Albus Dumbledore with the Phoenix Fawkes
- Kingsley Shacklebolt with broom
- Moaning Myrtle
All would be pretty amazing to get if true – and ticks many of the minifigures from my wishlist!
The potential inclusion of Luna with the lion hat is a bit of a surprise, but would be a fun addition to my Quidditch game setup, and aligns well with most LEGO CMF series including a dressed up minifigure.
Assuming this is not “fake news”, this shows 9 out of 16. What will the remaining 7 figures be? What would you love to see? Why don’t you leave a comment with your top wishes.
Time will tell us what we get. Till then – Build the Magic!